638 Monmouth St., Newport, KY 41071 859-655-9419 888-838-1486
Not only can we supply the costumes, we can also supply wardrobe racks, garment hangers, sewing machines, wardrobe assistants and seamstress services.
Our full time staff has an accumulation of 60 years experience in design, pattern drafting, cutting, stitching, millinery, and crafts.
- We have a reputation for high quality and personal service
- Our prices are competitive, and we will work with you to stay within your budget. (Typical costume rates may be rented at 1/2 price for 2nd week, 3rd week free. Specialty costumes may be higher.)
- We appreciate and encourage a collaborative experience.
- Within reason, we can come to your dress rehearsal to assist with notes and other changes
- We offer a wide range of makeup and wig supplies
- Instruction for makeup application and wig use available
- Our stock includes sizes from small to 3X.
- All costumes are laundered or dry cleaned upon return
- Costumes can be pulled from our stock up to a week before the ship/delivery date.(a 15% restocking fee will apply for returned and unworn costumes unless prior approval has been arranged.)
- Costumes can be shipped via UPS, delivered by us, or picked up.
(Unless previously arranged, all costumes are complete with the exception of wigs, shoes, hosiery, jewelry, swords, props, side arms, gloves, and real furs. These items are available for rent or purchase.)
“I never worry about how a show will look when we hire Costume Gallery. It’s not just the extensive costume history knowledge, but also the ability to work with the director’s concept and the individual actors’ bodies to create a unified look. As a director, it is so nice to know that those problems will not become mine!”
Director, School for the Creative and Performing Arts
Costume Gallery is a professional theatre costume shop in Northern Kentucky. We can assist you with complete costume rentals or individual pieces. Costume Gallery’s policy is to work with your design team and within your budget to present a unified visual concept. Original costumes can be designed and constructed, or stock items can be altered to fit.
Close attention to detail and period authenticity are abiding concerns that will assist you in producing a successful show. Whether your needs are for a few items or a whole production, our staff will be happy to assist you.
Proud Members of:
Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce, Small Business Retail Success Winner, 2003